ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Post New Requests Here

IDEA: Simple Sensatronics Tray Tool...

<< < (4/5) > >>

skwire:
@LEDAdd1ct:  Yep, what you're requesting is rather trivial to implement.  It's a matter of me finding the time to do so.  =]

LEDAdd1ct:
Trivial, eh?  And here I was, thinking that after drinking a cup of vegetable juice I'd gained amazing powers of programming. 

;D

Thanks for the ping back.  I'm working on getting that gigabit switch for the garage to get this sensor outside in the yard where it belongs!

skwire:
Trivial, eh?  And here I was, thinking that after drinking a cup of vegetable juice I'd gained amazing powers of programming.-LEDAdd1ct (January 25, 2012, 09:58 AM)
--- End quote ---

You know...this is how you start programming...by doing exactly what you did in your post!   :Thmbsup:   I see people all that time that want to program but won't even attempt to do what you did in your post.  Keep on playing with AHK and you'll be making apps in no time.  BTW, just to be clear, my "trivial" statement wasn't meant to belittle your post and efforts.   :) 

Thanks for the ping back.  I'm working on getting that gigabit switch for the garage to get this sensor outside in the yard where it belongs!-LEDAdd1ct (January 25, 2012, 09:58 AM)
--- End quote ---

I'll try to get your requests implemented soon.    :D

LEDAdd1ct:
Thanks for clarifying. 

It took a lot of googling around and trial and error and copying and pasting and tweaking to make it do what I want.  I can only imagine getting a whole program together! 

AHK really is so versatile.  When I first heard about it, I really only thought about it with respect to sitting in the system tray and performing hotkey functions, shortcuts.  But it can do so much, and the fact that it is in plain English, and you can try it as you go...it's really neat. 

schiznik:
Hi,

Found this whilst looking for setup info on a sensatronics E4 I've acquired... Now that I've managed to get the probe working, this app seems perfect for keeping an eye on things.

I've set the web page to show temps in Celsius, however the app seems to only show Fahrenheit - I'd like to change the reported temperatures to Celsius if possible rather than Fahrenheit, I couldn't see a way of doing so in the app.

Is this possible? Is the source code available for me to have a go at modifying it myself?

Thanks in advance!

:)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version