Welcome Guest.   Make a donation to an author on the site April 15, 2014, 11:21:45 PM  *

Please login or register.
Or did you miss your validation email?

Login with username and password (forgot your password?)
Why not become a lifetime supporting member of the site with a one-time donation of any amount? Your donation entitles you to a ton of additional benefits, including access to exclusive discounts and downloads, the ability to enter monthly free software drawings, and a single non-expiring license key for all of our programs.

You must sign up here before you can post and access some areas of the site. Registration is totally free and confidential.

The N.A.N.Y. Challenge 2010! Download 24 custom programs!

Forum Home   Thread Marks Chat! Downloads Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Setting up What Displays on Main menu (ctl-alt-q)  (Read 1351 times)
shx
Supporting Member

View Profile Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« on: January 15, 2012, 10:25:27 AM »

I am trying to setup how I would like the menu to appear when I pres the ctl-alt-q hot key

I want to avoid having to dig through the menus to get the clips I am looking for

Here is what I want easy access to.

1. The last 7 (or so) items that I copied on to the clipboard
2. The Favorites
3. The clip folders that represent various categories of clips that I want access to.

Items 1 and 2 I know how to do.

Item 3  require a U and 1

For the properties of the group, it has a show on root quick paste menu check box -  but its greyed out

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Steven
mouser
First Author
Administrator

see users location on a map View Profile WWW Read user's biography. Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2012, 10:36:05 AM »

Welcome to the site shx!

Ok the main place where you want to go are the two options tab "Quick Paste Pop-up Menu" and "Quick Paste Menu 2".

shx
Supporting Member

« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2012, 11:40:33 AM »

In order to do item 3 , I had to make the group a subfolder of Favorites

Steven
mouser
First Author
Administrator

see users location on a map View Profile WWW Read user's biography. Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2012, 11:50:33 AM »

Following up on this -- since quick paste popup is what one uses much of the time, it makes some sense to me to redo the way the user can configure this, and make it more flexible and easy to customize to make it exactly the way one might want it.. I'll consider.
shx
Supporting Member

« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2012, 11:54:57 AM »

Great  smiley
Exactly what I am looking for.

Steven
cranioscopical
Friend of the Site
Supporting Member

see users location on a map View Profile Read user's biography. Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #5 on: January 15, 2012, 01:04:16 PM »

Following up on this -- since quick paste popup is what one uses much of the time, it makes some sense to me to redo the way the user can configure this, and make it more flexible and easy to customize to make it exactly the way one might want it.. I'll consider.
I can see a benefit to this...

Chris
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  

Jump to:  
   Forum Home   Thread Marks Chat! Downloads Search Login Register  

DonationCoder.com | About Us
DonationCoder.com Forum | Powered by SMF
[ Page time: 0.03s | Server load: 0.1 ]