ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > LaunchBar Commander

Bug: available screen size not properly set when using big fonts on Win7

(1/1)

agdev84:
Hi!
First of all, let me say that I really love this program :). However, I found a bug that is really a show-stopper for me.

My pc is connected to a full-hd monitor, which has a suggested resolution that is VERY high. Thus, I need to increase the size of fonts for the whole system. Launchbar commander doesn't seem to like it.

* Under windows 7: right click on the desktop -> click on "change screen resolution" -> click on "change the size of text and other elements" hyperlink -> select the "Big (150%)" option
(please note that, since I'm using an Italian version of Win7, my translation of the above procedure is just an approximation)

* Dock a LaunchBar Commander toolbar to the right side of the screen; it must not be an auto-hide toolbar

* Open a window and maximize it

* The window does not get properly maximized. It acts as if the launchbar dock was a lot bigger.

This bug does not affect other font-size configurations. It also looks like it's not related to screen resolution. However, just to give you every little bit of information I have, I tested it using 1920x1080 and 1600x900 resolutions: both are affected.

Right now, I must choose between using launchbar commander and reading text! :(
And I'm not going to lower my screen resolution and then raise it again every time I want to watch a full-hd movie. I need a big screen with big fonts :).

I really hope this bug gets fixed soon!
Bye, and thanks again for the wonderful program!

mouser:
It acts as if the launchbar dock was a lot bigger.
--- End quote ---

i should be able to fix this -- there is no reason LBC should do this.

mouser:
Can you check to see if it's fixed in newest beta: https://www.donationcoder.com/forum/index.php?topic=30108.0

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version