ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Ecaradec's Software

Qatapult

<< < (64/67) > >>

ecaradec:
I've the same issue, don't worry about that anymore. I thought I was resolving a shortcut but I was directly pointing on the exe. I'll solve that quickly.

ecaradec:
It should work now ewemoa. Can you confirm ?

I also changed the documentation that stated that the default hotkey was ctrl+space when it always had been shift+space...

ewemoa:
For Qatapult.exe, I still don't see Quit or Reload in pane 1.

For a shortcut to Qatapult.exe, I see Quit and Reload in pane 1.

The MD5 for the downloaded zip was:

a1e9279e2bc5c1836ada41fcd9514f91

I did see the updated documentation stating that the default hotkey is shift+space.

The tests were done with Windows 7 Pro 64-bit with a fresh download of Qatapult.

pigeonlips:
wow - been a way a while.

Just downloaded the new version :) am very happy :)

Not read over everything i have missed so far but can report that i have the same problem as ewemoa.

#>If i create a shortcut to qatapult.exe called "scqatapult.exe" an select that one in the first pane it works fine( i see reload, quit etc).
#>If i select the actual exe just get the default verbs.

Also noted another thing:

#> The catalogs dont seem to work. If you type "(CAT" pick one from pane 1 you can open it but not action anything?
#> textex just pastes text. Can be fixed by changing line 13 to " <script>paste(qatapult.getArgValue(0, "status"))</script> "

I was a very nice surprise to see my skin bundled in the zip when i downloaded the new version. forgot that i finished a better version but forgot to add it here before i went.  Heres a much nicer one. Feel free to replace the old one!

Looking forward to playing the new version of qata more. so far its looking great!

Much love

ewemoa:
Welcome back pigeonlips :)

Successfully tried out your updated alfred-like skin  :up:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version