ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Ecaradec's Software

Qatapult

<< < (60/67) > >>

ewemoa:
Thanks for the response :)

Reload, Quit and Options should now appears under the Qatapult entry.

Is it different from what you have -ecaradec (April 11, 2012, 06:39 AM)
--- End quote ---

Yes.  I get:

Qatapult

ewemoa:
I was considering doing a global history. May be there should be some way to narrow the history to things that have the same start as the current selection so that we could get an history of math results and an history of operations on some file.-ecaradec (April 11, 2012, 06:39 AM)
--- End quote ---

Narrowing / filtering history sounds like an interesting idea.  May be it's worth trying if it's easy to implement.

ewemoa:
Thanks for the explanations regarding the 2 bits of code.

Regarding the "for in" construct, I remember something about possible problems in some circumstances if hasOwnProperty is not used to check that an iterated key is not inherited.  I'm not sure of what the precise details are, but FWIW, the following is from the Options page of jshint:

This option requires all for in loops to filter objects' items. The for in statement allows for looping through the names of all of the properties of an object including those inherited throught the prototype chain. This behavior can lead to unexpected items in your object so it is generally safer to always filter inherited properties out as shown in the example:

for (key in obj) {
  if (obj.hasOwnProperty(key)) {
    // We are sure that obj[key] belongs to the object and was not inherited.
  }
}

For more in-depth understanding of for in loops in JavaScript, read Exploring JavaScript for-in loops by Angus Croll.

--- End quote ---

I wonder if it is relevant in this case.

ecaradec:
Thanks for the explanations regarding the 2 bits of code.
--- End quote ---
No pb.

About the for in construct, yes it can be annoying if it match some extra properties defined on prototype object. I will avoid to do that, it is somewhat seen as a bad practice now because of such issues.

ecaradec:
I think that your version of Qatapult.exe is old, it probably didn't copied correctly or something like that. The new version has an hi-resolution icon when you focus it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version