ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Ecaradec's Software

Qatapult

<< < (53/67) > >>

ewemoa:
Thanks for testing and the feedback :)

I'm not sure about what you're trying to accomplish, but listing the items in you catalog can be accomplished by adding a extra rule that list objects from your collect source. It could be a rule like : List Notes,LINENOTE. This is the method I would favor as you can customise the icon etc...
-ecaradec (March 16, 2012, 07:00 PM)
--- End quote ---

I'm feeling dense -- would you mind elaborating on what you mean by expressing it via a sample plugin.xml fragment?

I think there is something that is missing here, it should be possible to return multityped objects or something, because you can't really reuse LINENOTE objects as TEXT because they won't be recognized by rules as such... If you have some thoughts about that let me know.
--- End quote ---

I'm not sure I understand well, but may be the following code fragment is related:

To add to results currently:

--- Code: Javascript ---results.addObject('FILE', path, {'key': path, 'text': path, 'path': path});
it looks like only one type is specified.  May be there is some benefit in being able to specify multiple types for an object in this kind of context (perhaps with some way of a default being specified)?

ecaradec:
Hello,

It has been long but native calls seems to work, at least in the cases I tried. I wrote a few basic functions to read and write from the registry. There is also a function to read a file, but it's meant to do binary reading not text so it's currently not as useful as FileSystemObject is. If you want to add new functions don't forget to get debugview up and running. It makes things easier, and don't forget you're going native so expects crashes as you fine tune your parameters.

Plugins can also require libraries using the keyword require so share your libraries, I'll add them to the lib directory of Qatapult.

Have a look at the Uninstall plugin which use natives functions to read the registry to get started.

And the Qatapult website has a new developer section with rudimentary documentation and an enhanced look : http://emmanuelcaradec.com/qatapult/

ewemoa:
It has been long but native calls seems to work, at least in the cases I tried.
-ecaradec (March 22, 2012, 06:32 PM)
--- End quote ---

Woohoo!

And the Qatapult website has a new developer section with rudimentary documentation and an enhanced look : http://emmanuelcaradec.com/qatapult/

--- End quote ---

:Thmbsup:

Hope to delve in soon :)

ewemoa:
A side note...

If you want to add new functions don't forget to get debugview up and running. It makes things easier, and don't forget you're going native so expects crashes as you fine tune your parameters.
--- End quote ---

I use DebugView, but also JrDebugLogger :)

ewemoa:
If you want to add new functions don't forget to get debugview up and running.
--- End quote ---

Seems to work well with:

--- Code: Javascript ---// trace (always useful, get debugview to view the result )trace(string str);
I can now replace use of text files for recording debugging info via FileSystemObject:

--- Code: Javascript ---outf.WriteLine("some message");
with:

--- Code: Javascript ---qatapult.trace("some message");
Thanks a lot for this -- extremely helpful!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version