ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Ecaradec's Software

Qatapult

<< < (50/67) > >>

ecaradec:
Win 7 previews are a very cool idea ! I can enable that for Win 7 for the WINDOW type.

ecaradec:
Here is a new version. What's changed :
- I added support for creating commands in script. Add *.command.js files under the plugin folder, all the methods defined there are loaded into Qatapult and you can call them from the rules using the tag <script>. Define your rule like this :

--- ---        <rule>
            <arg>TEXT</arg>
<arg>
<item>
<lbl>Append to file</lbl>
<ico>icons\defaultverb.png</ico>
</item>
</arg>
            <script>appendtofile(qatapult.getArgValue(0,"text"),"plugins\\commands\\test.txt")</script>
</rule>
- The matching method is much improved : it now takes into account if the match is near the start of the word or if the query match characters consecutively and gives appropriate bonuses
- You can now use page up and page down to navigate the results
- You can configure the color of results with ui.resultBgColor, ui.resultFocusColor, and ui.resultScrollbarColor (because there is a scrollbar now ;) )
- You can also configure other like fontfamily, stringTrimming to change the font for various text in the skin. I'll extract a full doc.
- You can also take complete ownership of the rendering of the results and draw them exactly as you want them with a API similar to the one of the args. However the drawResult might be preferable unless you have some very specific idea. Here is an example that can be plugged into the alfred-like skin :

--- ---        var nbres=4;
        qatapult.setVisibleResults(nbres);
        for (var i = qatapult.firstResult; i < qatapult.firstResult + nbres; i++) {
            var y=65+(i-qatapult.firstResult) * 40;
            if(qatapult.focusedResult==i)
                ui.fillRectangle(SkinBorder,y,(SkinWidth/2)-SkinBorder,40, 0x88FF0000);

if(qatapult.getResValue(i,"type")=="TEXT")
                ui.drawText(qatapult.getResValue(i,"text"),SkinBorder, y+2, (SkinWidth/2)-SkinBorder, 38);                
            else {            
                ui.drawResItem(i, SkinBorder, y, 40, 40);
                ui.drawText(qatapult.getResValue(i,"text"),SkinBorder+45,y+10,(SkinWidth/2)-SkinBorder-50,10);
            }
        }

ewemoa:
Wow -- seems like lots of new goodies :)

Just a quick note...

- You can now use page up and page down to navigate the results
-ecaradec (March 10, 2012, 03:18 PM)
--- End quote ---

Thanks for this!  Working here so far with Windows 7 Pro 64-bit and XP Pro SP3.

ecaradec:
I've found a small issue with the latest build and probably a few others. If you invoked a command on a result from the result list that is not the first, the bonus was assigned to the first item instead of the selected one.

ewemoa:
- I added support for creating commands in script. Add *.command.js files under the plugin folder, all the methods defined there are loaded into Qatapult and you can call them from the rules using the tag <script>. Define your rule like this :

--- ---        <rule>
            <arg>TEXT</arg>
<arg>
<item>
<lbl>Append to file</lbl>
<ico>icons\defaultverb.png</ico>
</item>
</arg>
            <script>appendtofile(qatapult.getArgValue(0,"text"),"plugins\\commands\\test.txt")</script>
</rule>
-ecaradec (March 10, 2012, 03:18 PM)
--- End quote ---

I got part-way through a plugin for calculating MD5 checksums only to find that FileSystemObject doesn't appear to support working with binary files...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version