ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Ecaradec's Software

Qatapult

<< < (49/67) > >>

pigeonlips:
I was wanting to suggest this too. Good idea. It would be great to split out all the topics. (talk on plugins, skins, features, bugs etc.....)

pigeonlips:
Good spot by ewemoa - i thought something felt wrong but couldnt put my finger on what!

"I'll add a fix for that, I just need to figure exactly how to do it"

--- End quote ---

any way i can fix this in the skin? Tried adding "qatapult.resultsvisible" to the if that shows the results but no success. Also tryed playing around with the "qatapult.getArgValue(focus,"status")" and text and type = EMPTY and adding that to the if, but no sucess. Now ewemoa's pointed it out its really bothering me  :D

ecaradec:
I don't think you can pigeonlips. I keep an internal state about the visibility of the results and I'm using it for handling the esc key. There is no way you could fix that on the side, and I'd rather you don't try because that would necessarily be tricky if you found something and that could be an ascendency compatibility issue.

Don't worry, I'll fix it soon.

pigeonlips:
Hi All,

Here's another update to the skin in case anyone wants to play around with it over the weekend and see the progress.

took another pass over the code and cleaned it up - added a few things. Got the focus in the bottom to indicate where you are to work nicely. Also made it so that's it all nicely aligned and i am mostly happy with the position of the components as its all worked out with fantastic Maths! The configuration can be tweaked at the top of the js.

Its almost ready for the "final cut" but i want to hold off on this until i can set the background to the results box.

Enjoy

pigeonlips:
Forgot to say - I really want to extend the skin with two things:

ID3 tag info -

and to use DWM (see this link - http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/windows/desktop/aa969521(v=vs.85).aspx) so that i can get it to draw the thumbnail of the window object.

Not sure how it will pan out, but incase i get anywhere fast with it, the first problem will be i dont have windows 7 to test if the DWM will work. . Anyone fancy being my gini-pig ?

Enjoy the weekend!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version