ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Ecaradec's Software

Qatapult

<< < (48/67) > >>

ecaradec:
BTW, any chance of being able to use PgUp and PgDn for results navigation?
--- End quote ---
yes there is ;)

ewemoa:
heres an attempt at an Alfred like skin (note i have never used it so its based on the screen shots I've seen)
-pigeonlips (March 06, 2012, 02:27 PM)
--- End quote ---

I've been using it for a bit and noticed that to "get out of Qatapult" the number of times to type the escape key seems to be higher :)

Time to retrain the fingers and brain to use the hotkey may be...wonder how successful I'll be at that...

ecaradec:
@ewemoa, I spotted that as well. This is because the first escape hide the results but in the alfred skin the results are always visible so that hides just nothing. The second esc should exit though.

I'll add a fix for that, I just need to figure exactly how to do it. I'll probably need to defer the escape key handling to the skin.

ecaradec:
Hi, I'm in the middle of an PC update, I'm not sure I'll get my PC available this evening  :'(. Can't work on Qatapult.

ecaradec:
Thinking about something else : Do you think it would be worthwhile that I ask mouser a child board ? This is a little bit of a mess here, would you like to be able to have your own thread of plugins and extensions ?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version