* If there had been problems, investigation might have been easier than working with a compiled version too as I've found being able to examine and modify source and test the results often helps in such situations.
I like the simplicity of the complied version. But i agree with all your points. I'll always include the .ahk file in the plugins folder. asdasd - guess i shouldnt be sticking strings in the script that for testing
- lol If i wasnt compiling this wouldnt have happened!
I had to train my patience a bit to try this out as I tried to download it to soon after downloading the changetext plugin
sorry - first hit on google. Not sure how to upload an attachment to donationcode. Seems like the best place to put it so i'm glad your changing an re uploading them here. Thanks.
primitive one-off timer plugin.
nice thanks. "12:30 > Timer > lunch"
It would be very nice to combine that timer plugin with snarl
- i'm a big fan of snarl. It comes with a small app called heysnarl that you can use to quick and easy leverage the api. For the timer app you could play around with this. Not tested yet but i'm sure it will work.
I have used snarl with other scripts i've written a ton of times. Normal approch for me passing in a arg for the "displaytype" and an case statement to run the notification in a msgbox, TrayTip, or Snarl.
If you want to play around with snarl : Add this bit at the top of the script:
HeySnarlLocation :=path\to\heysnarl.exe ; change this to the path to hey snarl app exe
then in the TimeUp label use this:
; register with snarl
run "%HeySnarlLocation%" "register?app-sig=app/timer&title="Qataplut Timer"
; display definition
run "%HeySnarlLocation%" "notify?app-sig=app/timer&title="Qataplut Timer"&text="%MessageStr%"&timeout="%notificationtimeout%""
; unregister with snarl
run "%HeySnarlLocation%" "unregister?app-sig=app/timer&title="Qataplut Timer"
the results pane now won't go further than the right side of Qatapult and center under each position of the cursor
I know its only cosmetic but i think it makes the app look nicer! Thanks.
By the way if you need to get an old version they are all available here : http://emmanuelcaradec.com/qatapult/bin
Do you have an idea of Catalog you'd like to write, or is it just an idea ?
* I'd like to try my hand at a paste bin type cat. IE a cat that has predifend text strings that can be pasted into the currently focused app. Think Email signatures, etc.
* also a plugin to get my bookmarks from my browser and add this to the website
Unfortunately my coding skills in a real languge are none existent. Outside a little autohotkey, vbs, python, i'm usless.
is the number under the item in the drop down the weighting for relavence? just curious.