ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Ecaradec's Software

Qatapult

<< < (3/67) > >>

ecaradec:
Commands only appears when you have a file selected. Sounds stupid but I didn't mention it... Are you trying to see them on the first pane ?

ewemoa:
Commands only appears when you have a file selected. Sounds stupid but I didn't mention it... Are you trying to see them on the first pane ?
-ecaradec (January 17, 2012, 04:17 AM)
--- End quote ---

Doh!  Indeed, that was it!  The problem was definitely on this end.

Thank you :)

ewemoa:
When there are exactly two panes displayed and I press tab a second time, I would like for the first pane to be selected...and analogously for 3 panes.  What do you think?

ewemoa:
Attached is a quick hack to demonstrate the idea of getting Qatapult to guess some context and fill in its first pane with something relevant.

To install, unzip the zip file.

To use, make sure Qatapult and the included .exe file are running, and type control+shift+space while a Windows Explorer window is active or Notepad++ is active and displaying some file.

To modify, just edit the included .ahk file and reload the script via the tray icon menu.

Only tested on Windows 7 x64.

ecaradec:
The first idea is very good, I'll need to polish my code a bit before adding it. It didn't work when I tried but I feel that cycling around the panes would feel a bit more free instead of just locking on the last pane. That way you could just tab-tab-tab and polish your command before running it. However I think that it will be a bit hard to maintain the other panes selected if you go back, but the UI idea is very good anyway.

The context idea is also very nice, and I will investigate in that way. I was considering adding sources of information like current HWND, title, clipboard as primary source of content for use with future extra hotkeys.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version