ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Ecaradec's Software

Qatapult

<< < (16/67) > >>

ecaradec:
I've added a few things we've been talking about :

- The biggest thing from a user point of view is that the format of the settings file changes to an xml format. It will make the structure easier to maintain instead of putting indices everywhere. Your old settings.ini file won't load anymore, you'll have to replace it with the settings.xml provided.
- Very simple plugins can be created. Actually it's just what could be done within the settings.ini file but qatapult will now load  plugin.xml files from the plugin folder. That will make rules easier to share as we'll be able to distribute them as a single zip file. You can add executables and icons you need in the same folder. I've included the ewemoa largetype plugin as an example.
- A reload command can now reload all the config file without quiting and restarting qatapult
- You can now add new line in text by pressing shift+enter
- You can now add multiples items when you're using lbl+ico items. You can differentiate between the one that are selected with the $x.text variable
- There is now a WINDOW source that list the currently active windows that can be queried for $x.title and $x.hwnd. I haven't made any rule with those, but there is probably a ton of uses

I've changed the internal structure of the command, as this can impact a lot of things there might be a few bugs in this version. These kinds of changes are hard to test, I'll be happy if you can report about that too ;)

ewemoa:
Thanks for the update :)

- A reload command can now reload all the config file without quiting and restarting qatapult
-ecaradec (February 12, 2012, 02:21 PM)
--- End quote ---

Hurray!  It's working nicely.

- You can now add new line in text by pressing shift+enter

--- End quote ---

This works here too :)

I noticed that the cursor position advances to the right by one after Shift+Enter instead of to the next line.  Does that happen there too?

- There is now a WINDOW source that list the currently active windows that can be queried for $x.title and $x.hwnd. I haven't made any rule with those, but there is probably a ton of uses

--- End quote ---

I have a use in mind but haven't figured out how to use this appropriately yet.  To test this out, what should I try to populate the first pane with?

I'd like to be able to clear the content of the current pane -- is there a recommended way of doing so without using multiple presses of Backspace or Delete?

I converted Calculate to the new format.  I also made a not-directly-usable "plugin" to collect the shared AutoHotkey pieces.  It's a folder inside the plugins directory named AHK and it contains:

* Lib\
* AutoHotkey.dll
* AutoHotkey.exe <- actually from HotkeyIt's AutoHotkey
The contents are referenced by local versions of Calculate and LargeType.  Below is what LargeType's plugin.xml file looks like here.

--- Code: Text ---<settings>    <rules>        <rule>            <arg>TEXT</arg>            <arg>                <item>                    <lbl>Large Type</lbl>                    <ico>plugins\LargeType\LargeType.png</ico>                </item>            </arg>            <cmd>plugins\AHK\AutoHotkey.exe</cmd>            <args>plugins\LargeType\LargeType.ahk "$0.text"</args>        </rule>    </rules></settings>
time to...search DC forums for some convenient XML editors may be :)

pigeonlips:
Quote from: ecaradec on Today at 02:21:20 PM
--- End quote ---

Not working for me. It disapears but in the task manager its remains and the PID doesnt change. It then seems to Hang. (or i can not summon it again).

Also the quit feature doenst work for me ether now where it did before. I have to stop it via the task manager now. On win XP. Might be something about my machine. Not sure.

This works here too

I noticed that the cursor position advances to the right by one after Shift+Enter instead of to the next line.  Does that happen there too?
--- End quote ---

Also advances to the right by one char. But as soon as i type its dropped to the next line. The extra space remains.

pigeonlips:
- The biggest thing from a user point of view is that the format of the settings file changes to an xml format. It will make the structure easier to maintain instead of putting indices everywhere. Your old settings.ini file won't load anymore, you'll have to replace it with the settings.xml provided.

--- End quote ---

Very nice. Much easyer to use. Although i think this could be better in terms of the name's of keys: the word "arg" sounds a little indiscriminate and without the playing around in the old settings ini i would have found this hard to work out at first. Also i'm not sure how to accomplished this :

2_arg=TEXT

But all in all much better. Thanks!  :Thmbsup:

- Very simple plugins can be created. Actually it's just what could be done within the settings.ini file but qatapult will now load  plugin.xml files from the plugin folder. That will make rules easier to share as we'll be able to distribute them as a single zip file. You can add executables and icons you need in the same folder. I've included the ewemoa largetype plugin as an example.
--- End quote ---

Sweet - makes packaging em up nice and easy. Thanks. I like this alot.

- You can now add multiples items when you're using lbl+ico items. You can differentiate between the one that are selected with the $x.text variable
--- End quote ---

Sweet! works nice. Here's an example!

extract to plugins folder

volume.zip - 239.2 KB

if you just want to see how to add em click here:

Spoiler
--- ---<settings>
    <rules>
        <rule>
            <arg>TEXT</arg>
            <arg>
                <item>
                    <lbl>Volume</lbl>
                    <ico>plugins\volume\volume.png</ico>
                </item>
            </arg>  
            <arg>
                <item>
                    <lbl>MASTER</lbl>
                </item>
<item>
                    <lbl>MICROPHONE</lbl>
                </item>
<item>
                    <lbl>WAVE</lbl>
                </item>
            </arg>
            <cmd>plugins\volume\volume.exe</cmd>
            <args>$0.text $2.text</args>
        </rule>
    </rules>
</settings>

Also here's the ahk if you prefer to an uncomplied version (and or) modify to suit your needs!

Spoiler
--- ---
; AutoHotkey Version: 1.0.47.6
; Language:       English
; Platform:       Win9x/NT
; Author:         Ian
;
; Script Function:
; standalone exe to control the system volume.
;   intended to be used with autohotkey
; Use:
; SetSound.exe [NewSetting] [ComponentType] [ControlType] [DeviceNumber]
; Options
; NewSetting [REQUERED]
;     Percentage number between -100 and 100 inclusive (it can be a floating point number or expression).
; If the number begins with a plus or minus sign, the current setting will be adjusted up or down by the indicated amount.
;
; ComponentType [OPTIONAL]
; If omitted or blank, it defaults to the word MASTER. Otherwise, it can be one of the following words:
; MASTER (synonymous with SPEAKERS),
; DIGITAL,
; LINE,
; MICROPHONE,
; SYNTH,
; CD,
; TELEPHONE,
; PCSPEAKER,
; WAVE,
; AUX,
; ANALOG,
; HEADPHONES,
;
; ControlType [OPTIONAL]
; If omitted or blank, it defaults to VOLUME. Otherwise, it can be one of the following words:
; VOLUME (or VOL),
; ONOFF,
; MUTE,
; MONO,
; LOUDNESS,
; STEREOENH,
; BASSBOOST,
; PAN,
; QSOUNDPAN,
; BASS,
; TREBLE,
; EQUALIZER,
;
; DeviceNumber [OPTIONAL]
; If this parameter is omitted, it defaults to 1 (the first sound device), which is usually the system's default device for recording and playback.
; Specify a number higher than 1 to operate upon a different sound device.

#NoEnv ; Recommended for performance and compatibility with future AutoHotkey releases.
SendMode Input ; Recommended for new scripts due to its superior speed and reliability.
SoundSet, %1%, %2%, %3%, %4%
if ErrorLevel
    MsgBox, %ErrorLevel%

There is now a WINDOW source that list the currently active windows that can be queried for $x.title and $x.hwnd. I haven't made any rule with those, but there is probably a ton of uses
--- End quote ---

going to start trying this out in a few minutes. Looking forward to this!

ewemoa:
Quote from: ecaradec on Today at 02:21:20 PM
--- End quote ---
Not working for me. It disapears but in the task manager its remains and the PID doesnt change. It then seems to Hang. (or i can not summon it again).
-pigeonlips (February 12, 2012, 05:59 PM)
--- End quote ---

I think the intention is for settings and plugins to be re-read without the running process exiting and a new one starting.  FWIW, the PID doesn't appear to change here after executing "Reload".

Also the quit feature doenst work for me ether now where it did before. I have to stop it via the task manager now. On win XP. Might be something about my machine. Not sure.

--- End quote ---

It seems to work here -- though this is with Windows 7 Pro 64-bit.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version