ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Developer's Corner

Node.js Learning Resources?

(1/3) > >>

ewemoa:
Any favorite Node.js learning resources?

Currently reading The Node Beginner Book, though the version covered is 0.4.9 while what appears available currently is 0.6.7.

Started looking through O'Reilly's Up and Running with Node.js, but found the former preferable at this stage.

Rover:
node.js seems like it's still pretty young and growing. Best bet is probably on their site keeping up with the changes.

ewemoa:
node.js seems like it's still pretty young and growing.
-Rover (January 12, 2012, 09:39 AM)
--- End quote ---

Indeed.  Perhaps it's not too uncommon for there to be a fair bit of change in the early days of young and growing things.  I've found it easier to learn certain things in their earlier stages -- perhaps sometimes there is less complexity in the way :)

Apart from the main site you mentioned, the following are some additional things that looked promising to me:

* Felix's Node.js Guide
* Bullet-Proof Node.js Coding

daddydave:
I don't even know what it is, but this question has been asked on Quora as well. I noticed some overlap between the answers you have already been given, but maybe there is something new there:
http://www.quora.com/Node-js/What-are-some-good-tutorials-on-using-Node-js?q=node.js+tutorial

ewemoa:
Thanks!

I hadn't yet seen (or gone through):

* Node.js Beginner Links
* NODE TUTS
The list at StackOverflow looks good too :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version