ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Screenshot Captor

Scrolling Capture Deluxe Thread

<< < (7/18) > >>

mouser:
I've run into one very unfortunate hiccup that is going to require me to write some more advanced code.

Even so, I hope to have a standalone (MiniCap-based) test implementation of Scrolling Capture tool released in the next couple of days.

mouser:
Message me if you want to try an early standalone version of Scrolling Capture tool.

stom2005:
Hi Mouser,

Still not sleeping and waiting for an early version.... :)

Marcus

mouser:
I guess i will post the alpha testing version publicly.. Be prepared for some pain if you try it -- people are reporting mixed success and confusion.

This is a MiniCap-based test -- not a full version of Screenshot Captor.

Download: https://www.donationcoder.com/Software/Mouser/MiniCap/downloads/MiniCaps.zip

Normally I ask people to report problems, but I think in this case it might be better for morale to ask people to report unexpected successes.

NOTE 1: Pay attention to the options prior to capture regarding horizontal captures, and max scrolls -- you may want to turn of horizontal captures and expand vertical scroll limit.

NOTE 2: For some applications (firefox for example), you need to click on the web page content before engaging capture or scrolls will fail to scroll.

Stoic Joker:
I did get one successfull (auto) scroll of this thread in IE9 (after about 6 tries) with the default settings. It seems to be having trouble hanging on to the browser window.

I tried the manual capture, but it stitched it together a bit funny. The last frame wanted to repete rather badly (ok/done option maybe?)

Win7 Pro x64

Scrolling Capture Deluxe Thread

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version