ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Can U Say Crap-O-Riffic??

<< < (6/9) > >>

kyrathaba:
I've never shot anyone, and I pray I never have need to do so; but if I do, I want maximum stopping power in my chosen handgun  :D

Stoic Joker:
Yes, because the very last thing you want to have in a shooting is a second version of what happened...  ;)

4wd:
loaded with hollow-points-kyrathaba (January 22, 2012, 03:45 PM)
--- End quote ---

(Well of course) Do they still make another kind of bullet? ;)  :D
-Stoic Joker (January 22, 2012, 03:53 PM)
--- End quote ---

Solids ;)
Spoiler

Yes, because the very last thing you want to have in a shooting is a second version of what happened...  ;)
-Stoic Joker (January 22, 2012, 06:19 PM)
--- End quote ---

SpoilerSolids: The only way to say "F*CK OFF!" to the person in front and his three mates behind......with one shot.

Stoic Joker:
Zoiks! That's a hell of a round. But I'd rather the hollow-point, as they're designed to frag and stop in the first target. It's safer for the Innocent bystanders that way. Chances are you'll have to asses the field of fire in a split second, so it's best not to take chances with overkill.

4wd:
Zoiks! That's a hell of a round. But I'd rather the hollow-point, as they're designed to frag and stop in the first target. It's safer for the Innocent bystanders that way. Chances are you'll have to asses the field of fire in a split second, so it's best not to take chances with overkill.
-Stoic Joker (January 22, 2012, 10:23 PM)
--- End quote ---

Perhaps I should have pointed out that the second, (12g - causes very large recoil and makes a really big mess of things ;D ), doesn't go in the first, (1851 Navy Colt - lot of fun, bit slow to reload).

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version