ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

At last, KeyNote done better :)

<< < (5/7) > >>

Tuxman:
Yes. The Register screen has a "skip me to the free version" button now.  :Thmbsup:
Goodbye, KeyNote-NF. :)

rjbull:
Yes. The Register screen has a "skip me to the free version" button now.-Tuxman (January 13, 2012, 03:11 PM)
--- End quote ---

Thanks!   :Thmbsup:

superboyac:
An update:

I'm still loving RightNote!  i was afraid that I was going through a honeymoon phase (as I often do with notetakers), but RightNote seems to be sticking.  So it's still  :Thmbsup: for me.

I'm not even really sure why I like it so much.  It really doesn't do any one thing better than anyone else, but taken as a whole, it feels great.  it feels like a girl-next-door type of software.  I especially like the powerful and easy to use custom style presets for the note editor.  Not only can you save and use custom character styles, but paragraph styles also...and all with the click of a button.  Nothing convulted or a pain in the butt to do.  That's probably the most unique feature that I'm aware of.

johnk:
Since I last tested RightNote, they've added full web page capture in addition to the "Clipper" (snippet) option. Based on brief tests, both appear to "just work", with the web page capture making a faithful capture of fairly complex web pages. Which puts RightNote in competition with all the other apps fighting for the "information dump" market (Ultra Recall/TreeProjects/MyBase/EverNote/Surfulater/etc).

sword:
KeyNote-NF has been made available for use in Puppy Linux and is described on the Puppy forum www.murga-linux.com and reportedly runs well in Wine.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version