ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Upgrading RAM amount; please help me choose.

<< < (9/11) > >>

superboyac:
As a rule .NET stuff tends to crash/hang/error .NET stuff (only)...I don't recall ever seeing a .NET related OS crash.-Stoic Joker (January 05, 2012, 01:15 PM)
--- End quote ---
Beat me to it.

OTOH, I've seen a fair amount of (different) 3rd party security pieces of s*** BSOD like happy hour. Really, just go with MSE :)
-f0dder (January 05, 2012, 02:45 PM)
--- End quote ---
OK...so you guys are saying get rid of Comodo first and if that doesn't work, then try repairing Windows?

I can do that, it makes sense.

Stoic Joker:
On the (albeit unlikely) odd chance that the new duly appointed step one fails...
The .NET Removal Tool has served me well in the past. I usually strip everything with it then and start over (it hasn't failed me yet).

superboyac:
On the (albeit unlikely) odd chance that the new duly appointed step one fails...
The .NET Removal Tool has served me well in the past. I usually strip everything with it then and start over (it hasn't failed me yet).
-Stoic Joker (January 05, 2012, 04:50 PM)
--- End quote ---
have you ever used it with Windows 7?  I've used it successfully with XP, but not vista or 7.

Stoic Joker:
--- End quote ---
have you ever used it with Windows 7?  I've used it successfully with XP, but not vista or 7.
-superboyac (January 05, 2012, 04:58 PM)
--- End quote ---

Yes.

40hz:
--- End quote ---
have you ever used it with Windows 7?  I've used it successfully with XP, but not vista or 7.
-superboyac (January 05, 2012, 04:58 PM)
--- End quote ---

Yes.
-Stoic Joker (January 05, 2012, 06:39 PM)
--- End quote ---

Ditto. :Thmbsup:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version