ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Upgrading RAM amount; please help me choose.

<< < (10/11) > >>

Renegade:
On the (albeit unlikely) odd chance that the new duly appointed step one fails...
The .NET Removal Tool has served me well in the past. I usually strip everything with it then and start over (it hasn't failed me yet).
-Stoic Joker (January 05, 2012, 04:50 PM)
--- End quote ---
have you ever used it with Windows 7?  I've used it successfully with XP, but not vista or 7.
-superboyac (January 05, 2012, 04:58 PM)
--- End quote ---

Yes.
-Stoic Joker (January 05, 2012, 06:39 PM)
--- End quote ---

Ditto. :Thmbsup:

-40hz (January 05, 2012, 06:57 PM)
--- End quote ---

I have never had to use it, but I have had customers use it to fix a .NET problem, and have never had any issues there. In every case it has solved the problem. That includes Windows 7.

superboyac:
Thanks guys.

Well good news.  I didn't have any crashes today so far.  I just uninstalled Comodo.  Everything's fine now.  I kinda liked Comodo, though.

40hz:
I just uninstalled Comodo.  Everything's fine now.  I kinda liked Comodo, though.
-superboyac (January 05, 2012, 08:00 PM)
--- End quote ---

If it's any consolation, many of us did as you did, and walked away from Comodo.

And many of us also felt the same way about it.

superboyac:
I just uninstalled Comodo.  Everything's fine now.  I kinda liked Comodo, though.
-superboyac (January 05, 2012, 08:00 PM)
--- End quote ---

If it's any consolation, many of us did as you did, and walked away from Comodo.

And many of us also felt the same way about it.

-40hz (January 05, 2012, 08:11 PM)
--- End quote ---
Ha!  Yeah, that does make me feel better.  Thanks buddy!

superboyac:
I just checked my event logs, and there has been nothing to note since the removal of Comodo.  Whatever they did in that last update that polished the look of the interface really screwed up my computer.  But...I did dig the new look.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version