Welcome Guest.   Make a donation to an author on the site September 20, 2014, 05:03:05 PM  *

Please login or register.
Or did you miss your validation email?

Login with username and password (forgot your password?)
Why not become a lifetime supporting member of the site with a one-time donation of any amount? Your donation entitles you to a ton of additional benefits, including access to exclusive discounts and downloads, the ability to enter monthly free software drawings, and a single non-expiring license key for all of our programs.

You must sign up here before you can post and access some areas of the site. Registration is totally free and confidential.

Read the Practical Guide to DonationCoder.com Forum Search Features

Forum Home   Thread Marks Chat! Downloads Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Autostartup and hide Circle Dock  (Read 3512 times)
ComputerNerd
Participant

View Profile Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« on: January 01, 2012, 02:14:02 PM »

Hey Circle Dock fans! Been using CD for a while and have found it to be one of kind and it works with 64bit! Whoot! Too bad it was abandoned. Sad

Onto my problem!

I have CD 0.9.2 Alpha 8. I have the CD folder on my desktop. I am running Windows 7 64bit. I have a shortcut of circledock.exe in my startup directory to make CD startup and it works. However circle dock pops up every time my computer reboots and I do not want to physically see it at startup I just want the process running in the background so that when I press my key combination it will display.

Is this possible?

Thanks!
sgtevmckay

Magis Esse

see users location on a map View Profile WWW Read user's biography. Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2012, 08:34:16 PM »

Apologies for my late response here.

I am in the middle of moving and have my computers packed at the moment.

I believe this to be possible.

If no one else has answered this by the time I get my systems up and running, I will get some directions for you friend.

Good to have you with us  Thmbsup

Regards
The Sarge
ComputerNerd
Participant

View Profile Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2012, 10:53:45 AM »

I appreciate the response. Hope your move went well. I am still waiting on a reply so when you get a chance I would be grateful to get this problem resolved.

Thank you
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  

Jump to:  
   Forum Home   Thread Marks Chat! Downloads Search Login Register  

DonationCoder.com | About Us
DonationCoder.com Forum | Powered by SMF
[ Page time: 0.026s | Server load: 0.06 ]