ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Screenshot Captor

how to add a image to email body ( not as attachment)

(1/1)

mboley:
Can to give me the steps on how to add a image to email body ( not as attachment)  in screenshot captor

Thanks

mouser:
that's an interesting question; it can't be done now EXCEPT if you find a commandline emailer than can do it (since SC can be configured to invoke a commandline emailer); but i might have a look for how it can be done with html mail format (though to be honest i'm not a fan of html mail).

40hz:
Don't know if this would work for the person asking. But what I do is save the screenshot to the desktop or someplace else I can easily find it, double click to open it first, then do a right-click copy on what appears in PhotoViewer. That image can then be pasted into a standard e-mail as a visible graphic embedded in the body of the message.

In most e-mail clients I'm familiar with, just doing a right-click copy without opening it first, will load the screenshot into your email message as an attachment. Same goes for using the copy to clipboard button in SSC.
 :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version