ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Lifetime license from Audials+GAOTD: no good

<< < (2/5) > >>

Curt:
Thank you for showing sympathy  :up:

Actually, I like the program so much that I probably will buy the upgrade anyway.

y2kusuma:
So far, I have found three meaning of lifetime license :

1. Lifetime upgrades
2. Lifetime usage (Stepshot)
3. Lifetime of machine (Bitdefender)

Always read the fine print.

Curt:
I didn't upgrade to version 9, so I am still running the same version 8, but now on 64-bit Windows 7 Home Premium, while it used to be on 32 Vista.

New problems have arrived:

I have never seen this error on 32 Vista, and I truly doubt that it is caused by Microsoft DRM or by the named programs - they were also installed on my Vista. Of course I expect these errors to have been caused by Audials itself.
What do you think of it?  :tellme:

Edited:
It doesn't help to tell the named programs not to touch Audials. I have to close them before launching Audials.

TaoPhoenix:
What is the status of Microsoft DRM these days? I remember some stories about it back in the Vista days, and being on XP, I decided to forget about it. But as we are told XP is nearing end of support life, what is the true scoop on MS DRM? Is it spying on users? Does it report anywhere when it thinks it finds an "infringed file"?

Curt:
WhiteSmoke has just given me the same answer as Audials did:
"oh yes, you have lifetime key, but it was for version 2011 only, not for any upgraded version!"

>:(

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version