ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Finished Programs

SOLVED: Taking Screenshot (via PrtScn) & MS Paint

<< < (2/3) > >>

Nzyme:
@skwire: Thanks for providing the script. I am totally new at this (AutoHotkey and stuff). I tried to run the script and got the attached error.

skwire:
Do you have the entire code on one line or something?

Nzyme:
It spans a few lines - 3 to 4 lines I think. (I have copied the code after clicking on "copy or print" link in the code box above and pasted it in Notepad) and then ran the script. Do I have it on the Notepad "just as" it appears in the code box above without the line numbers?

skwire:
It needs to be in Notepad just like you see it in the above code box (19 lines).

pspin:
I use Gadwin´s PrintScreen for this kind of matter. It is freeware, and you can put the saves directly into a chosen folder (it autosaves the files).
If you want to edit with MS-paint just make sure that it will become the standard utility when you double-click the saved picture.
http://www.gadwin.com/download/

I think that chosing a standard program for your saved files (starts with a right click over a jpg-file) would do the most of the work. I hope to have been of some support.

EDIT: I just saw mouser screenshot captor, it also is a really cool program. I am in for a try!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version