ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Found Deals and Discounts

WS_FTP Professional 60%OFF (FTP client)

<< < (2/2)

Josh:
FlashFXP is still developed. Just got a maintenance update today for v4.1.7.

http://www.flashfxp.com/history.php

Steven Avery:
>  Top Ten Reviews says..

Just a FYI that TTR is not a legit site, reviews and ad $$ or more likely sales $$ (the links they have to sell) are inter-twangled. So they are not particularly concerned about accuracy.  You can occasionally get some decent information out of them, or at least names of products, as long as you realize that their methodology is bogus.  Afaik, full freeware will not show up in their reviews (e.g. FileZilla) since there is not $$ any which way.  Also they can do bogus stuff like harmful registry "cleaners", scamware.

Steven

superboyac:
>  Top Ten Reviews says..

Just a FYI that TTR is not a legit site, reviews and ad $$ are inter-twangled. So they are not particularly concerned about accuracy.  You can occasionally get some decent information out of them, or names of products, as long as you realize that their methodology is bogus.

Steven
-Steven Avery (December 27, 2011, 10:46 PM)
--- End quote ---
Exactly how I feel.

Innuendo:
I didn't know WS-FTP was still around? Does it still have its patented retro-Win 3.11 program still now that it's almost 2012?

As for Directory Opus, it's always had a competent, basic FTP functionality to it, but now that v10 has been released with a full queue to back up its already decent features, DOpus has become a very decent/excellent FTP client.

daddydave:
I didn't know WS-FTP was still around? Does it still have its patented retro-Win 3.11 program still now that it's almost 2012?

-Innuendo (December 29, 2011, 02:21 PM)
--- End quote ---

LOL, you read my mind.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version