ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Reddit Leaving GoDaddy because of SOPA Support

<< < (2/11) > >>

Renegade:
Canada, believe me I live here, is traveling down similar path. I have heard good things about gandi but have to admit 90% of my stuff are at namecheap.
-rgdot (December 22, 2011, 10:38 PM)
--- End quote ---

Sigh... :(

Can I say that I'm proud to be Canadian? Well...

:P

app103:
I have been using idotz.net for a long time and I am very happy with them. They are owned by BRS Media, a San Fransisco company that is very friendly and supportive to independent internet radio. They also accept Paypal.

rgdot:

-Renegade (December 22, 2011, 10:49 PM)
--- End quote ---

Good old 80s  :D

Renegade:
I have been using idotz.net for a long time and I am very happy with them. They are owned by BRS Media, a San Fransisco company that is very friendly and supportive to independent internet radio. They also accept Paypal.
-app103 (December 22, 2011, 10:53 PM)
--- End quote ---

Thanks for the recommendation there. I think that I'm just going to completely get out of the US as much as possible though.

Maybe if Ron Paul wins next year, then I'd want to return as I think he can sort out the nuttiness and return to sanity.

-Renegade (December 22, 2011, 10:49 PM)
--- End quote ---

Good old 80s  :D
-rgdot (December 22, 2011, 11:14 PM)
--- End quote ---

They're still my favourite band! :D

mahesh2k:
India is going to follow the same footsteps and opting for a bill that protects religious sentiments. So it's okay for religious people to say "infidels should burn in hell" but you as a non-believer have no rights to lift a finger on them,It's a word of god ofcourse to create non-believer product and then asking believer product to save that  lost soul from going into dustbin, makes sense. This is no different than SOPA, as we already have politicians controlling RIM, Google and Facebook to control any random content going from india to pakistan or iraq.

@Renegade, I'm searching for european hosts as of now so I'll update thread for alternative to US hosts.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version