ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Found Deals and Discounts

A-Pdf 90% off: $199

<< < (2/2)

Josh:
Heck, I can get the FULL version of adobe acrobat for less than the cost of this "deal".
-Josh (December 21, 2011, 07:17 AM)
--- End quote ---

Not sure were from - the list price of Adobe Acrobat is $450 - which in itself is pretty ridiculous for what it does.
-Carol Haynes (December 21, 2011, 08:20 AM)
--- End quote ---

There are many discounted versions around the web. If you are a student, you can get the full version of Acrobat Pro Extended for $119, Pro for $99.

If there are any students out there, check out journeyed.com or the adobe educational site.

Josh:
Student discount: http://www.adobe.com/products/acrobatpro.edu.html

$119 for Adobe Acrobat Pro Student

Carol Haynes:
It isn't really fair to compare prices with heavily discounted student offers.

Having said that I take the original point about A-PDF this is approach may be designed to be exploitative.

One thought though is how many people buy multiple A-PDF bits and pieces - I bought restriction remover (just to make legitimately purchased eBooks usable - I couldn't use dozens of books each with their own unique user name and password) but I won't be buying the others. To me that one purchase was worth it but I wouldn't have bought one large package costing $99 or more.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version