Welcome Guest.   Make a donation to an author on the site August 20, 2014, 05:25:15 PM  *

Please login or register.
Or did you miss your validation email?

Login with username and password (forgot your password?)
Why not become a lifetime supporting member of the site with a one-time donation of any amount? Your donation entitles you to a ton of additional benefits, including access to exclusive discounts and downloads, the ability to enter monthly free software drawings, and a single non-expiring license key for all of our programs.

You must sign up here before you can post and access some areas of the site. Registration is totally free and confidential.

The N.A.N.Y. Challenge 2010! Download 24 custom programs!

Forum Home   Thread Marks Chat! Downloads Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Season's Greetings December 2011  (Read 2632 times)
Stephen66515
Animated Giffer in Chief
Honorary Member

see users location on a map View Profile Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« on: December 24, 2011, 05:50:02 PM »

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FTNheCEUP_A" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FTNheCEUP_A</a>

No trees were harmed during the creation of this message.  Millions of electrons, however, were terribly inconvenienced

"Think left and think right and think low and think high. Oh, the things you can think up if only you try!" - Dr. Seuss
cranioscopical
Friend of the Site
Supporting Member

see users location on a map View Profile Read user's biography. Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2011, 05:54:19 PM »

Thanks, everybody, for making 2011 so interesting and so much fun!

Chris
nosh
Supporting Member

View Profile Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2011, 10:41:16 PM »

Seasons Greetings to you and the rest of the DC crew!
Thanks for never failing to make us laugh. smiley

except that one time... (proof attached)

mouser
First Author
Administrator

see users location on a map View Profile WWW Read user's biography. Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2011, 11:00:44 PM »

Happy Holidays to all of you wonderful crazy characters.  It's nice to have a virtual family here to celebrate with.  Kiss
Carol Haynes
Waffles for England (patent pending)
Global Moderator

see users location on a map View Profile WWW Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #4 on: December 24, 2011, 11:44:33 PM »

Nadolig Llawen  cheesy

I was going to look up lots of languages but its easier just to say Happy Christmas one and all, and thanks for making this a great place to be each year.

mahesh2k
Supporting Member

see users location on a map View Profile WWW Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #5 on: December 24, 2011, 11:45:43 PM »

Happy Holidays
mouser
First Author
Administrator

see users location on a map View Profile WWW Read user's biography. Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #6 on: December 25, 2011, 02:44:08 AM »

I just opened my present this morning and thought I would share the experience with you, in a photo montage (click to enlarge):

Very fun.. thank you smiley  Kiss

And may Cody have mercy on your soul when he catches up with you.
joiwind
Participant

carpe momentum

View Profile Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #7 on: December 25, 2011, 03:44:46 AM »

All the best to all - and thanks for making this such a great and friendly place.

.: I use K-Meleon - the browser you can control - but I love Pale Moon too :.
app103
That scary taskbar girl
Global Moderator

« Reply #8 on: December 25, 2011, 04:17:14 AM »

Wow! That card is HUGE!  Grin

jgpaiva
Global Moderator

Artificial Idiocy

« Reply #9 on: December 25, 2011, 05:49:26 AM »

I had no idea one could mail such a huge card! That's incredible smiley

kyrathaba
N.A.N.Y. Organizer
Honorary Member

while(! dead_horse){beat}

« Reply #10 on: December 25, 2011, 06:34:41 AM »

Merry Christmas, all, and great joy to you and your families!

Win 7 Home Premium 64bit-SP1 AMD Athlon II X2 220 Socket AM3 (938) @ 2.1GHz 6GB RAM Firefox 26.0
_________________________________________________________________________________________

I'm fighting against patent trolls. Join me and tell your representative to support the #SHIELDAct: https://eff.org/r.b6JJ /via @EFF

My DC page: http://kyrathaba.dcmembers.com | My blog: http://williambryanmiller.com/ | Proofreading Service: http://bit.ly/1fQSqQP

mouser
First Author
Administrator

« Reply #11 on: December 25, 2011, 07:03:30 AM »

Another season's greetings from Cody:

Enough drawings like this and surely Nudone will be guilted into doing a new one.
Stoic Joker
Honorary Member

View Profile WWW Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #12 on: December 25, 2011, 07:32:27 AM »

Merry Christmas to all.
daddydave
Supporting Member

see users location on a map View Profile Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #13 on: December 25, 2011, 08:00:47 AM »

Check out these pictures of people in India painting "Happy Christmas" on their forehead -- in English but in Devanagari script. (Yes, the Reuters caption is wrong in both 2010 and 2011. It is English not Hindi.) I think only one of the p's in happy is pronounced though, so I would lean towards using рдк instead of the рдкреНрдк conjunct.*) The first picture also has a Christmas tree, but I didn't noticed it until some time after seeing the second one.

I wish I could put the pictures right here but I don't want to get myself or the forum in trouble with Reuters -- enjoy:

Happy Christmas 2010

Happy Christmas 2011

I wish I could find out the story behind this instead of just seeing the pictures. They should interview these guys.

---
* After thinking about it further, "Happy" is a popular first name in the Punjab (at least in the movies), so maybe it is now considered a Punjabi and Hindi word by now, with its own standard spelling in their respective scripts.
« Last Edit: December 26, 2011, 11:26:30 AM by daddydave » Logged
daddydave
Supporting Member

« Reply #14 on: December 25, 2011, 08:52:47 AM »

Wait..Cody was roasted on an open fire along with the chestnuts and eaten?

Deozaan
Charter Member

« Reply #15 on: December 29, 2011, 06:29:51 PM »

I just opened my present this morning and thought I would share the experience with you, in a photo montage (click to enlarge):
Very fun.. thank you smiley  Kiss

Ha ha! That's awesome!

And may Cody have mercy on your soul when he catches up with you.

I don't think he'll be doing any catching up anytime soon. But maybe some ketchup. . . tongue

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  

Jump to:  
   Forum Home   Thread Marks Chat! Downloads Search Login Register  

DonationCoder.com | About Us
DonationCoder.com Forum | Powered by SMF
[ Page time: 0.33s | Server load: 0.05 ]