ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

News and Reviews > Best Dialog Extender

Listary Pro - good value at full price, 50% discount on BDJ today - 17 Dec 2011

<< < (4/5) > >>

lanux128:
i'll wait for the upcoming version 4 then..-lanux128 (May 09, 2012, 10:43 PM)
--- End quote ---
The deal has been extended to today, 2012-05-10.  The free vs. pro comparison chart at  http://www.listary.com/pro  says license is "lifetime," and even if there's an upgrade fee at some point it's usual for it to be reduced for existing users, so you might want to spring for it in hope.  It's not very expensive anyway.-rjbull (May 10, 2012, 03:33 PM)
--- End quote ---

ok, i made the jump for this fantastic offer. thanks to rjbull for the nudge and also to Channing for offering this discount.

daddydave:
I also have registered Listary Pro some time ago, and I know I am underutilizing some of its features. I was browsing the Listary web site the other day and found two features I had not realized were there.

* "Find As You Type" also finds your favorite folders in addition to items in the current folder, I had never noticed this. I was trying to do this, but doing it wrong. I was trying to do it from the actual list of favorite folders.
* You can use regular expressions in "Find As You Type" (enter the colon (:) before typing).

Channing:
I have a license too, and although I assumed that the upgrade policy was the same as the "if you purchase now" deal, darned if I can find anything about it on their web site...  anyone know what the policy was moving from version 2 to 3  (I wasn't around back then)?  Given the "and all future version" wording in this deal, I'd be pretty disappointed if current licensees get charged...
-x16wda (May 10, 2012, 08:25 AM)
--- End quote ---

Sorry to make you confused. The upgrade policy is not changed. You'll always get lifetime upgrade for free.

tomos:
You'll always get lifetime upgrade for free.-Channing (May 11, 2012, 09:17 PM)
--- End quote ---

nice to hear :Thmbsup:

x16wda:
The upgrade policy is not changed. You'll always get lifetime upgrade for free.
-Channing (May 11, 2012, 09:17 PM)
--- End quote ---
That's good news!  In the meantime I keep suggesting people try it out, only took me about an hour before I went for the Pro license.  :up:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version