ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Clipboard Help+Spell

3 Feature Ideas

<< < (3/5) > >>

ewemoa:
I thought that installing Autohotkey was enough. Now that LBA is setup, I added your script properly and it works.
-jshare (December 22, 2011, 01:33 PM)
--- End quote ---

Glad to hear it seems to be working!  I hope the counting is implemented correctly -- I tested a few cases, but please let me know if you find problems.

BTW, installation of AutoHotkey is not necessary -- LBA comes with all necessary pieces (thanks to the AHK folks).

Although I would prefer a result in the Quick Paste Menu, this is definitely a big help already.

--- End quote ---

If someone can convince mouser of a way for external coders to extend CHS in other appropriate ways, may be there would be something us non-mousers could do ;)

jshare:
BTW, installation of AutoHotkey is not necessary
-ewemoa (December 22, 2011, 05:07 PM)
--- End quote ---

Cool, just uninstalled it.

Regarding the counting- here's a test using this blog post of mine:

* Your script on it: 101 lines, 857 words
* Pasted into Word: 99 lines, 821 words
* Wordpress: 808 words
I'm not so concerned about the line count, it looks like your script is impacted by the width of the window.

ewemoa:
Thanks for the test data :)

Would you mind sharing which words you started and ended on in making your selection so I can do some testing here?

jshare:
Sure. I actually meant to do that but then forgot as I was compiling the information.

My selection started from the first line "Why you might..." and ended with my signature of "--Jacob Share". One important thing is that when you copy-paste anything from my site, a link back to the site is automatically appended to the pasted text, so you'll need to delete that and the whitespace before it for your results to be consistent.

ewemoa:
Thanks for the further details and warning.  Hope to take a look soon.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version