ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Found Deals and Discounts

Listary Pro for $9.95 on 17 December

<< < (5/5)

Curt:
-no, you were right. They have said several times that they won't update it.

We no longer support FileBox eXtender. We make both the binary builds and source code available for download here for your convenience, please do not ask us for any support or improvements.
--- End quote ---

Besides, it has a bug (user must navigate before naming & saving file).

rjbull:
I'm now using both: DF I think is marginally the better product but that might just be because I'm more used to it.-oblivion (December 23, 2011, 10:26 AM)
--- End quote ---

I've used Listary far more than DF, but I think Listary has more features, without their getting in your way.  It's an excellent piece of kit.

oblivion:
Besides, it has a bug (user must navigate before naming & saving file).
-Curt (December 23, 2011, 12:08 PM)
--- End quote ---
There's another that occasionally happens to me: the auto-resize of columns fails miserably and they all end up about half a character wide. I think it's when the filenames it's trying to list are particularly long, but I always sighed, resized manually, forgave it and carried on. :)

oblivion:
I've used Listary far more than DF, but I think Listary has more features, without their getting in your way.  It's an excellent piece of kit.
-rjbull (December 23, 2011, 03:32 PM)
--- End quote ---
I am gradually coming to the same conclusion. I suspect my initial issues with it were to do with the fact that it just doesn't work like FileBX and I wanted it to.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version