ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Found Deals and Discounts

Listary Pro for $9.95 on 17 December

(1/5) > >>

Channing:
Hello guys, Listary Pro will be on Bits du Jour for $9.95 (50% off) on 17 December.
The link is http://www.bitsdujour.com/software/listary-pro-2/
Enjoy it ;D

tranglos:
Hello guys, Listary Pro will be on Bits du Jour for $9.95 (50% off) on 17 December.
The link is http://www.bitsdujour.com/software/listary-pro-2/
Enjoy it ;D
-Channing (December 16, 2011, 12:38 PM)
--- End quote ---

Looks interesting, and somehow I've missed it so far. Thank you!

Curt:
I will probably buy a license all the same,(lifetime key!), but I am confused that my copy of Listary will not start with Windows; I mark the option, but it doesn't do it. I wonder if there are other features that will turn out to not be working. I have tested the free version a couple of times, but always removed it again because I have a few similar programs  that does what I want  the way I want it. However, Listary is being updated, the others are not.

----
I have of course manually added Listary to (a delayed) Start.

Channing:
I will probably buy a license all the same,(lifetime key!), but I am confused that my copy of Listary will not start with Windows; I mark the option, but it doesn't do it. I wonder if there are other features that will turn out to not be working. I have tested the free version a couple of times, but always removed it again because I have a few similar programs  that does what I want  the way I want it. However, Listary is being updated, the others are not.

----
I have of course manually added Listary to (a delayed) Start.

-Curt (December 16, 2011, 05:37 PM)
--- End quote ---
Weird bug, I've never seen this before. Could you please help me run a quick test?

1. Open Listary Options > General, unmark "Start Listary when Windows starts", and click OK.
2. Open Options again, mark "Start Listary when Windows starts" this time and click OK.
3. Open regedit and check if there is a REG_SZ value in "HKEY_CURRENT_USER
\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run" named "Listary" pointing to the correct path of Listary executable (something like "C:\Program Files\Listary\Listary.exe")

Thanks for your time, looking forward to your reply.

Curt:
-done; and there isn't.
I have even added Listary to my security's "Trusted, allow any action".

But as I said, my startup manager is handling it now.

32-bits Vista Home Premium

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version