ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > DesktopCoral

Onomatopoeia

(1/1)

Arizona Hot:
While browsing the 'Net on the subject, I found this list of Animal Sounds that gve me a chance to use ScreenshotCaptor's Autoscroll feature(shown below).  I use only IE8 for my browsing, would any Firefox users here be interested in the Perapera-kun Japanese Popup Translator .  I found this Onomatopoeia article amusing and the Anguish Languish article interesting. If you can't see the full width of the Animal Sounds chart when you expand it, zoom in to 75%.
Onomatopoeia   Onomatopoeia     Onomatopoeia

jgpaiva:
I don't think this post is in the correct section of DC, but to be honest, I also can't quite understand where it should be... :P

cranioscopical:
I don't think this post is in the correct section of DC, but to be honest, I also can't quite understand where it should be... :P
-jgpaiva (December 15, 2011, 09:41 AM)
--- End quote ---
The poster should not be put on the carpet if he cannot hold his water.

40hz:
-jgpaiva (December 15, 2011, 09:41 AM)
--- End quote ---

And it is an interesting post.  ;D :Thmbsup:

Arizona Hot:
Oops, it got into the wrong place accidentally. Move it if it belongs somewhere else.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version