ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Found Deals and Discounts

Giveaway of the Day - ArcSoft Perfect365

<< < (2/2)

Curt:
Giveaway of the Day - ArcSoft Perfect365-IainB (December 14, 2011, 03:59 AM)
--- End quote ---
... it seems to be essentially a tool for prettifying/beautifying (i.e., falsifying) images of women's faces, -IainB (January 07, 2012, 10:11 PM)
--- End quote ---
-IainB on Perfect365
--- End quote ---

-you were so right in not just saying faces, but women's faces! I have just tested it on a man's face, but Perfect365 rejected the photo, saying no face was recognized! I have used the program several times, so I know from experience, face recognition is quite good. But maybe this man's look is too different from most faces? Hmm...

Of course there is also this woman standing in front of him, but she shouldn't confuse the software, could she? I mean, her face is pointing away from the camera...
8) Did you see her?

tomos:
^ Brilliant photo Curt -
it took me a while to figure it out (I was concentrating on trying to see where his mouth was, and was presuming it was a photoshop - till I looked down the image)

IainB:
Yes, nifty trick shot. I saw her right away, though I momentarily at first I thought she had been superimposed on the image of the man, until I saw his right hand.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version