ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2012

NANY 2012 Release: PDFInfoGUI

<< < (6/7) > >>

skwire:
Skwire, any luck :)-Kevan (March 17, 2014, 04:14 AM)
--- End quote ---

Thanks for the reminder, Kevan, and apologies for not getting back to you on this.

I've looked at your attached PDFs and, unfortunately, PDFInfoGUI doesn't "read" the PDFs so it has no way of knowing what is on each page.  In other words, I don't think you're going to be able to use PDFInfoGUI to accomplish what you want.

tomos:
Hi Skwire, thanks for another great app :)

I'm trying to find page-size of PDF's - PDFInfo shows the page size in points** - I found very little info in the Xpdf page - do you know if this can be changed to metric (or anything else) within PDFInfoGUI ?

** I reckon Adobe is probably responsible here...

skwire:
I'm trying to find page-size of PDF's - PDFInfo shows the page size in points** - I found very little info in the Xpdf page - do you know if this can be changed to metric (or anything else) within PDFInfoGUI ?-tomos (August 20, 2014, 06:48 AM)
--- End quote ---

I'd have to write the conversion routines myself in order to do that.

Curt:
I'm trying to find page-size of PDF's - PDFInfo shows the page size in points** - I found very little info in the Xpdf page - do you know if this can be changed to metric (or anything else) within PDFInfoGUI ?-tomos (August 20, 2014, 06:48 AM)
--- End quote ---

-meanwhile, "Open with..." > IrfanView > "Ctrl+R" will tell the informations you want. Just treat the pdf file as a picture:

I mean, you don't have to actually resize the file, just read the informations ;-)

tomos:
--- End quote ---

I'd have to write the conversion routines myself in order to do that.
-skwire (August 20, 2014, 10:13 AM)
--- End quote ---

no, thanks Skwire, dont bother - it's not worth it - in fact it wouldnt even help me that much....
I have to print a lot of PDF's and can only print A3 or A4 at a time (only one tray in printer). I've worked out a workflow:
I open files and print the bigger ones; I copy the A4 ones into another folder for later printing. I think I can even batch print the A4 ones.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version