ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > DC Gamer Club

Humble Indie Bundle 4 is now live

<< < (3/4) > >>

y0himba:
I bought this one as soon as I got their notification email.  My kids love these... :Thmbsup:

Carol Haynes:
Quick update - HIB 4 now includes 5 extra games from HIB 3 if you didn't get that one:

We've just added five classic Humble Indie Bundle 3 games to Humble Indie Bundle 4! If you've already purchased it, visit your download page now to download VVVVVV, Crayon Physics Deluxe, Cogs, And Yet It Moves, and Hammerfight including all of their soundtracks! If you haven't bought Humble Indie Bundle 4 yet, you can nab this bundle-in-a-bundle by setting your price higher than the average.
--- End quote ---

erikts:
$1 Min. Price For Getting Steam Keys

Hey guys, we’ve noticed that a number of un-humble users are buying lots of Humble Indie Bundle 4’s for one penny, and then using their Steam codes to “legitimize” automated Steam accounts in order to increase their odds of winning prizes in Valve’s current raffle promotion.
--- End quote ---

Deozaan:
You left out the important details (emphasis added):

Hey guys, we’ve noticed that a number of un-humble users are buying lots of Humble Indie Bundle 4’s for one penny, and then using their Steam codes to “legitimize” automated Steam accounts in order to increase their odds of winning prizes in Valve’s current raffle promotion. This is unfair to legitimate entrants and is definitely not what we wanted to encourage with Humble Indie Bundle 4. It’s a lose-lose situation for the indie developers, charities, Valve, and Humble Bundle.

Therefore, starting immediately, new orders under a humble threshold of $1 will not contain Steam keys.

If you can’t afford a dollar but still need a Steam key and promise not to resell it or otherwise abuse it, please contact our support team with your humble appeal and we’ll purchase a new bundle for you on a case by case basis.-http://blog.humblebundle.com/post/14549340777/1-min-price-for-getting-steam-keys
--- End quote ---

I think that fits the same spirit you'll find here at DC. :Thmbsup:

Carol Haynes:
I don't really see why they can't insist all purchases must be over $1 - if people are paying under 30 cents that shouldn't be allowed as it is costing them money for the PayPal transaction.

Sad when people can be so bloody mean!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version