Welcome Guest.   Make a donation to an author on the site October 24, 2014, 11:11:34 PM  *

Please login or register.
Or did you miss your validation email?

Login with username and password (forgot your password?)
Why not become a lifetime supporting member of the site with a one-time donation of any amount? Your donation entitles you to a ton of additional benefits, including access to exclusive discounts and downloads, the ability to enter monthly free software drawings, and a single non-expiring license key for all of our programs.

You must sign up here before you can post and access some areas of the site. Registration is totally free and confidential.

Learn about the DonationCoder.com microdonation system (DonationCredits).

Forum Home   Thread Marks Chat! Downloads Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Paste As File 3.2.0.1  (Read 1004 times)
c.gingerich
Supporting Member

see users location on a map View Profile WWW Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« on: November 11, 2012, 10:53:55 AM »

Yep, another update already! :-) In this version I added an optional popup menu to allow faster pasting to a file type (registered version only), you can now change the default file name from Clipboard_<date> to whatever you like, and there is also an experimental feature; URL to PDF. It will attempt to take a URL found in the clipboard and convert that site to a PDF (registered version only).

You can update Paste As File by doing a Paste As File and clicking the About/Update button and then selecting Options > Check for update or you can download the setup from my site http://starpunch.net

You can see a video of the new features here -> New Features Video

Please let me know what you think! :-)

Edit: If you downloaded a few min ago 11/11/2012 (11:30 CT), try again. I forgot to include a file in the last install. :-(
« Last Edit: November 11, 2012, 11:36:25 AM by c.gingerich » Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  

Jump to:  
   Forum Home   Thread Marks Chat! Downloads Search Login Register  

DonationCoder.com | About Us
DonationCoder.com Forum | Powered by SMF
[ Page time: 0.026s | Server load: 0 ]