I've previously mentioned a problem with a tab page menu: Version 1.129.01 Bug - Tab page loses captions for submenu items on switch
Now I've got another problem. My tab page menu now has three sub menus. The selected sub menu displays properly but the drop down menu that lists the sub menus only gets the first two nodes right. The third node listed in the last item in the third sub menu instead of the sub menu itself. This problem extends to the tab page master menu at the bottom of the drop down menu.
I realize that this may be a bit hard to visualize. I can send you my .mcf file but am not comfortable with posting it publicly. Let me know if you need it.