ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > LaunchBar Commander

Version 1.129.01 - Tab page confused about submenu

(1/2) > >>

donw:
I've previously mentioned a problem with a tab page menu: Version 1.129.01 Bug - Tab page loses captions for submenu items on switch

Now I've got another problem. My tab page menu now has three sub menus. The selected sub menu displays properly but the drop down menu that lists the sub menus only gets the first two nodes right. The third node listed in the last item in the third sub menu instead of the sub menu itself. This problem extends to the tab page master menu at the bottom of the drop down menu.

I realize that this may be a bit hard to visualize. I can send you my .mcf file but am not comfortable with posting it publicly. Let me know if you need it.

mouser:
Please do send it to me ([email protected]) and i'll have a look.

donw:
I sent you the file Sunday evening. My email has been a bit unreliable lately so I just wanted to check that you got it and were able to reproduce the problem.

mouser:
I got it -- sorry i didnt reply -- the last two weeks have been a complete blur while i've been working on my new app.

mouser:
can you try the new beta:
https://www.donationcoder.com/Software/Mouser/LaunchBarCommander/downloads/beta/LaunchBarCommanderSetup.exe

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version