ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Announce Your Software/Service/Product

[Freeware] ImBatch - an image batch processor

(1/2) > >>

velorom:
Hi, folks!
Today we want to introduce you a simple (for now) image batch processor, that can help you edit multiple images at the click of one button. ImBatch supports 30+ image formats (BMP, DIB, RLE, TIF, TIFF, FAX, G3N, G3F, XIF, GIF, JPG, JPEG, JPE, JIF, PCX, PNG, TGA, TARGA, VDA, ICB, VST, PIX, PXM, PPM, PGM, PBM, WBMP, JP2, J2K, JPC, J2C, DCX, DAT, PSD, WDP, HDP).

This is a simple introducing tutorial.

First add images for processing. To do that just click on button (Hot Key Ctrl+A) or drag and drop image files from Windows Explorer or another file manager. After that add several tasks to make image processing sequence by clicking on button (Hot Key Ctrl+T).
You can configure any task for your needs. To do that, you must expand task by clicking on icon on the right part of task header. Then choose any task's parameter, you want to edit and double-click on it.
Now you can use only two type of tasks: 'Save As' and 'Resize', but soon we shall add a lot of new tasks.

We hope you enjoy ImBatch. We are looking forward to your feedback regarding the program.

P.S. And one more thing: ImBatch is totally FREE for personal use without any kind of malware or adware.

Home Page
Download (latest version, EXE)

Screenshots

compn:
hi i used your software and i like it

but i think you can eliminate the double click to edit properties part. just make all of the options editable. and have a button to 'undo' any mistakes.

thank you.

velorom:

Hello,
After months of hard work we are happy to tell you, that final release of ImBatch is out!
All suggestions of our users were realized and included into the final release of a program.
But we are not stopped and will continue to develop ImBatch. So wait for new releases.

Download last version you can here.

P.S.: The final version include Quick Start Guide.

maxic:
v2.0 rocks!

tomos:
v2.0 rocks!
-maxic (November 11, 2013, 01:06 PM)
--- End quote ---

thell us more :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version