ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Found Deals and Discounts

24-Hours Giveaway - DiskBoss Pro

(1/3) > >>

ocsid80:
We have just released DiskBoss v2.0 - an automated, rule-based file and disk management solution
allowing one to perform disk space utilization analysis, file classification and categorization,
duplicate files detection and removal, high-speed file synchronization and data migration, disk
change monitoring, rule-based file organizing, data wiping and much more.

The product is available here:

http://www.diskboss.com

The following DiskBoss Pro unlock key will be active for 24 hours:

5830-2869-5594-5135

sujay85:
Thanks..:)

alalata:
Thanks a lot.  :)

Steven Avery:
Hi,

Thanks.  I am doing the upgrade now.

From the 1.x version I am using.

Most of the Ultimate not Pro features I can understand and be happy about ... eg.the SQL database. However Ultimate is a bit pricey, I would have to see what specials, licensing possibilities, etc to consider if I was looking to upgrade to the top.

I ran DiskBoss on my D: and got a choke message about files too long, turned out to be a recursive folder from a Cobian backup (DiskBoss was simply giving me a good warning since it could not read everything within Windows, a known difficulty that can occur) and after checking around and playing with RUN (Dos) commands and this and that .. found a program called Deep Remove from CodePlex that cleaned up this monster that had eaten my Chicago disk space .. 10 gigs !  I only learned about it because of the DiskBoss msg.

It still says I have a folder 13 deep.  Somewhere. Could you figure a way to let me know where the deep multi-layer-cake folders are ?

And I notice that you can clean my D: of temp files, which CCleaner does not want to do, but I really would like a little more info before the delete, maybe in the documentation ?  Even a preview list, with or without the full path, would be helpful.  Peace of mind.

In my 1.x the folder sizes do not show in the overall view of the disk, hopefully that is something addressed now in the 2s...  This is the big plus of Foldersizes.  Was I missing an option ?

Nice program. Appreciated.  It is a funny genre where programs that seem similar are often quite different.

Shalom,
Steven

ocsid80:
Disk space analysis preview is already available in DiskSavvy (www.disksavvy.com)
and it will be added to DiskBoss in one of the upcoming product versions.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version