ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

nice personal message just received from a new friend

(1/5) > >>

nudone:
f_77 was so kind to send me this personal message via the forum:

Dear Friend,

Do accept my sincere apologies if my mail does not meet your personal ethics although, I wish to use this medium to get in touch with you because of its fastest means.

I am Barrister.Jafiq Bello, The Solicitor and Executor of my late client,who died of kidney cancer with un-identified family or relative. I am contacting you to stand in as a next of kin to his deposit of 12.500,000.00(Twelve Million Five Hundred  Thousand Dollars ) with one of the leading banks here in West Africa.

On confidence of patent recovering, I will give you more information, hence you will corporate with my due understanding and knowledge of bringing this claim to a best conclusion,i want you to understand that i am contacting you for your family inheritance,I will like you to contact me with my private email address([email protected]) so that i will give you more information regarding your family inheritace.

Regards
Jafiq Bello
--- End quote ---

mouser:
Your dear friend has now got him self banned.

Carol Haynes:
I got it too

joiwind:
Me too, but apparently it was flagged as spam by the forum :

"Spam detection software, running on the system "main.donationcoder.com", has
identified this incoming email as possible spam. The original message
has been attached to this so you can view it (if it isn't spam) or label
similar future email. If you have any questions, see
the administrator of that system for details."

Good !

app103:
my late client,who died of kidney cancer
-nudone (December 09, 2011, 12:08 PM)
--- End quote ---

On confidence of patent recovering
-nudone (December 09, 2011, 12:08 PM)
--- End quote ---

Does that mean we only get the money if the guy that died comes back to life?  ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version