ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Kicked Off the Plane for Games

<< < (3/6) > >>

40hz:
But I pretty much love him in anything he does. He's one of those guys that can really make a flick shine
-Renegade (December 08, 2011, 05:35 AM)
--- End quote ---

If you liked Alec, check out his brother Bill in Three of Hearts. Teaming him up with the vastly underrated Kelly Lynch was the stroke of casting genius that made an otherwise cute but "meh" story a fun little flick.

Carol Haynes:
No problems using a Blackberry on AirTransat as an MP3 player - I asked the flight attendant and he said itw as OK - didn't even check if I had turned off mobile and WiFi networks.

Still here to tell the tale - mind you, the last 50 miles of the swim were a bugger.

Ath:
 ;D ;D ;D

Fred Nerd:
Having friends who are flight attendants, I'm of the opinion that, while I agree that media players and such cause no problems (heck, I take off in my ultralight with phone on and iPod on all the time. I take phone calls while flying), but don't blame the flight crew. They have a job to do, and that's not serve meals; its to save your life if something does go wrong.
These guys get well trained in survival/escape techniques, but it all goes to nothing if everyone is used to treating them as if they know nothing.

zridling:
According to Baldwin, the problem wasn't that he was told to turn off his phone. It was that everyone around him was playing with their phones, too. He was singled out. When he pointed to others still on their phones, the attendant got all LA COP on him. That's when he excused himself, went to the bathroom and tweeted about it. ha. F*ck the police!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version