ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2012

NANY 2012 RELEASE: Christian Prayer Minder

<< < (5/14) > >>

kyrathaba:
Coming soon: version 13 will slim-down the menu system, drops the program's Windows Registry footprint to zero, reduces the installer's file size, adds more robust error-handling, adds the option to display a "Did You Know?" dialog at startup, and more. Stay tuned!

kyrathaba:
Version 1.0.1.4 is available. It adds additional color schemes, the articles are presented more succinctly, with the option to print or write-to-file the entire article, or selected portions of it, Windows Registry is not used. However, file size did not decrease because I wound up not eliminating some resources I'd thought I might.

kyrathaba:
version 1.0.1.5 is released:

v1.0.1.5 (12/17/2011)

[*] simplied user-interaction upon clicking the About dialog's Donate button
[*] I've now gotten bold versus regular font styles implemented correctly as color schemes change in the MyPrayers panel.
[*] Added four additional color schemes: boldorange, boldlime, boldcyan, and boldblue
[*] replaced the Ctrl-+/Ctrl-minus key combination for changing font sizes with a dropdown combo box under the options menu. The program will correctly apply the desired font to a new prayer you're typing, or to a saved prayer you've just loaded.
[*] added a read-only textbox at the same level as the top-level menu items. It is populated at form-load, and shows the total number of prayer files found in the MyPrayers directory, and their combined file sizes.
[/list]

kyrathaba:
version 1.0.1.6 is released:

[*] fixed a bug wherein color schemes that call for a bold font got reset to FontStyle.Regular when the "Click here..." text was clicked to begin a New Prayer.
[*] updated the TabIndex for the MyPrayers controls, so that the color-scheme-chooser combobox is part of the tab order
[*] Duh: I'd lost my entire menu system a few days ago. Apparently, in the process of restoring from backup and filling in any gaps, I overlooked the Save Prayer menu item. Sure, the Save button was still there, but still...
[/list]

kyrathaba:
Add some music ...
--- End quote ---

@panzer: I assume you mean allow the user to select an MP3 that'll run asynchronously as s/he uses the program? (that's do-able). Or do you want a startup trill? Or both features? Anyone else want music capability?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version