ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2012

NANY 2012 RELEASE: Christian Prayer Minder

<< < (2/14) > >>

kyrathaba:
instead of saving with date and title, let it default to whatever the title of the prayer is.  Come tomorrow, I won't be able to tell by the file name, what the prayer concern is.
--- End quote ---

@techidave: Yeah, I get your drift.  The reason the files are auto-named based upon the date-time, rather than prompting the user with a SaveFileDialog, is that it will make it very easy later to implement a search-by-date function. The "Title" field (see screenshot) below, is meant to allow you to give a memorable title to the prayer.

But I think I see where I could make it more user-friendly: currently, when you click the Load button, you see this:

What would be nicer is if you saw a list of the prayers you've saved, by their "Title" field:

Am I understanding correctly?

is it possible to use the arrow keys to "scroll" through the list of concerns?  instead of actually having to 'load" each one.
--- End quote ---

I'll see what I can come up with... :)

techidave:
you are understanding correctly.   :Thmbsup:

kyrathaba:
I've fixed the first: you can now name your own files; I'll also be providing your second wish, such that you'll be able to scroll through a listing of all saved prayer files, and see, at a glance, the filename, author, tags associated with the file currently highlighted in a listbox.

techidave:
cool, i will give it a whirl.

kyrathaba:
Haven't uploaded the fix yet. Will probably have next version uploaded (and announced) either today or tomorrow.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version