ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

NSFW: To all website developers who feel the need to have popup ad's on websites

(1/1)

KynloStephen66515:
Go die in a fire.

AlternativelyGo get anally abused by an elephant.

That is all.

rgdot:
 :o

;D

Renegade:
Hahahaha~!

+1 and AMEN~! ;D

I just posted a bit of a rant on web sites/the web/browsers/web developers the other day:

1 Reason to Hate the Web

It’s not just the fault of the browsers though. Web developers suffer from some combination of 1 or more of these problems:

* Being completely and totally mentally retarded
* Being subservient to a project manager that is completely and totally mentally retarded
* Being subservient to a project manager that is subservient to budgetary requirements that are completely and totally mentally retarded
Take your pick.
--- End quote ---

I loved that "Go die in a fire"! ;D

Today my murderous rage was directed towards D-Link and <insert profanity here /> around for nearly 2 hours (or maybe 1 hour -- it felt damn long anyways) because it decided that it just damn well didn't feel like allowing any wireless connections no matter what. Multiple reboots and power-offs and FINALLY the <insert more profanity here /> thing allowed connections... Fantasies of barbed wire-wrapped baseball bats as a slight variation of your "Alternatively" danced around in my head. But I really did love the alternatively~! That would be satisfying to see. :P

Today so far has definitely been a "I <insert further profanity here - don't hold back /> hate computers" day.

And thank you for the laugh~! :D

Stoic Joker:
Mine wasn't much better. We had a $4,000 multifunction printer smashed to smithereens in a loading accident. Last one we had in stock of that model/series/configuration ... and the customer was waiting on it (read down).

There's going to be some loading protocol policy changes.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version