ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Great Software blog has moved

(1/3) > >>

zridling:
Just a heads up, I've moved my Great Software blog to blogdrive over blogger and being self-hosted. I tried WordPress, but for what I wanted it to do, it would have cost me money to host it properly, so I gave in. Oh, and just a warning, the title is deceiving: I talk about all kinds of crap, like any blogger worth their salt should! So drop in and set me straight.

mouser:
zaine's blog is going to be active again?

YAY!!!!!!!! GREAT NEWS!

mouser:
Just a heads up, I've moved my Great Software blog to blogdrive over blogger and being self-hosted. I tried WordPress, but for what I wanted it to do, it would have cost me money to host it properly, so I gave in.
--- End quote ---

i'm not sure exactly the issues but donationcoder would be very happy to give you any webspace and bandwidth you would want and set up any software you want for blogging.

mouser:
also, im curious what you mean by "for what I wanted it to do, it would have cost me money to host it properly"

zridling:
sorry I don't follow up on these — the NEW address is http://www.thegsblog.com/

It would have cost me to host a WordPress blog properly, but I had a friend come to my rescue!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version