ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Url Pack 1.7.0.0

<< < (9/11) > >>

MilesAhead:
Just uploaded again, but it's just updating the version number in the Readme.txt. No script or exe changes.

TaoPhoenix:
That just might work!

Given that Transdesk is already open, I pick a "secondary node" and run URL pack, wait just long enough for the turbo-loaded browser window to appear, then click into a "primary node" (with DC or something going on), and then later go to that second node, the loaded browser is there!

I love Rube Goldberg Chaining mini-apps : )

MilesAhead:
Hope it works for you.  Funny how assumptions can block things. I just assumed browsers only looked for one web address on the command line. Surprised me when 3 I tried handled a bunch without complaining. :)

edit: btw, as long as it gets a browser from the .ini file setting, it won't check the default browser in Run Silent mode. That way you can override the default for your purposes. The quick way to get it to check for a new default browser is to use the Edit IniFile command in the Tray Menu. Just set DefBrowser to empty or delete that line altogether.  Then it will use the dummy index.html file to get the associated program. Just saves closing UrlPack, editing ini, opening etc.. it's done in one shot with Edit IniFile.

TaoPhoenix:
I'm happy for it all to be default browser, so long as it doesn't keep ripping control. So my method above looks pretty good! : )

MilesAhead:
Url Pack 1.5.2.0 Minor bug fix where browser path could be wrapped in double quotes even if already quoted.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version