ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

make USB port disabled or delayed enable on startup - any util do this?

<< < (4/4)

nudone:
nah, I'll hang on to it. It might be brilliant used alongside the Wacom Cintiq. if it doesn't work with anything I plug it into then, fair enough, it's a dud. at which point i will happily smash it up. everything i buy i view as a gamble - i'm genuinely amazed when things work properly. when they don't i just accept that i lost that one - again.

Shades:
There was a thread about USB port misery caused by Windows here at DC.

In that a few tools were mentioned that can whip these sources of fury out of existence (scroll a bit down).

Just for future reference.

cranioscopical:
Please do not suggest I try anything further with this horrible touchscreen
-nudone (December 05, 2011, 02:36 AM)
--- End quote ---

What a pity! I'm getting on quite nicely with mine. (Just watch, it'll throw seven fits now!)
Have you talked to the people at MIMO at all? You can't be the only one with difficulties... can you?

nudone:
thanks, Shades. I'll go through that thread at the weekend (or when I feel up to the stress of constant reboots trying to get the MIMO to work).

as for MIMO difficulties, cranioscopical, all I've seen are complaints on the forums. I get the impressoin that people just give up and send the touchscreen back to Amazon. plenty of cases where the touchscreen worked and then one day it decided not to.

(which is all why I can't really be bothered to try and figure out the problem.)

cranioscopical:
cranioscopical, all I've seen are complaints on the forums.-nudone (December 06, 2011, 03:15 AM)
--- End quote ---
Bad show! I understand your thinking — easier to shrug and walk away than endure the hassle.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version