ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Developer's Corner

Do you use a good office chair when programming?

<< < (5/13) > >>

jah:
lol, cheap chair for 1p. but none the less probably a good chair!

mrainey:
I've been using one of these lately, and it feels good to my sixty-year-old back.  I take it with me when I drive, too.  Costs sixty bucks at Amazon.

Obus Forme Lowback Backrest Support

http://www.amazon.com/o/ASIN/B000FJUA9C/ref=s9_asin_title_1-1966_g1/102-1768866-1121706?pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=center-1&pf_rd_r=0MGQ59MTBTBKHPZ8MBDF&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=288448401&pf_rd_i=507846

nite_monkey:
im using a crappy wood chair with boards stuffed with a thin strip of foam covered in cloth being passed off as cushions, and to make things worse, the chair is to low, and the desk is to high, so I want something that is more comfortable, and higher off the ground.

housetier:

Well you guys from dc.com are way too advanced for the rest of the world, which is why slashdot only recently started a thread about this same topic!

go dc  :Thmbsup:

f0dder:
p3lb0x should post some pics of the various chairs he has mutilated. Spends way too much time in front of the computer, that kiddo, and just can't sit still.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version