Version 1.0.0 is out!
* You can now run NoteMe noninteractively from the commandline (thanks to mouser for request):
NoteMe.exe /hidden /message "hello me!" /to email@example.com
* You can preselect the receipient and prepopulate the message from the commandline as a side effect to the feature above
* Minus button to delete address from list.
* Fix windows size changes (the window was growing progressively larger)
* Now using in memory string instead of a temporary file to queue message for processing
* Bug fixes and performance increase
You need to add an email address via the interface before you can use it via the commandline.
To update, click on the download link above, or use Help > Check for Updates. Or next time the program starts if it has been a week since you last checked, as NoteMe silently checks for updates at most weekly after exiting.
Could use some testers for the last sprint!