ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Listary updated to Version:3.50 (Build 689)

<< < (2/4) > >>

rjbull:
I used to use Website Watcher--indeed, I really liked it for a while.-cyberdiva (November 23, 2011, 12:08 PM)
--- End quote ---
There are alternatives, e.g. Check&Get, which has had a few mentions on DC.

Listary has a "check for updates" feature.  Alas, it seems not to be working.-cyberdiva (November 23, 2011, 12:08 PM)
--- End quote ---
It seems to work OK for me.  Have you reported it to the author?

cyberdiva:
Thanks for your mention of Check&Get.  At the moment, I don't feel a strong need to monitor websites except via RSS feeds, but if that changes, I'll definitely have a look.  And no, I haven't reported the Listary problem.  I assumed that the update checker was broken for everyone.  Oh well....  Do you have the free or the Pro version?

rjbull:
And no, I haven't reported the Listary problem.  I assumed that the update checker was broken for everyone.  Oh well....  Do you have the free or the Pro version?
-cyberdiva (November 23, 2011, 04:04 PM)
--- End quote ---
Mine's Pro.  Is yours free?  Even if it is, I'd have expected the updates checker to work.  Could your firewall be blocking it from calling home?

Ath:
Hm, I got the 3.23 version in the GAOTD deal a few months back (couldn't find the link just now) and am a bit reluctant to upgrade, as I wouldn't like to lose the the free Pro features by getting this upgrade :-[

rjbull:
I wouldn't like to lose the the free Pro features by getting this upgrade-Ath (November 24, 2011, 03:35 PM)
--- End quote ---
Up to you, but it's not very expensive.  Speaking of which, I just missed Amazon UK's Black Friday deal on Photoshop Elements 10   :mad:

[Edit at UK time 2011-11-25, 22:38:-]  Well, I caught the Elements deal today, on the rebound  :)  But that doesn't clear up the puzzle about Listary apparently failing to show its updates  :(  [/Edit]

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version